- Global Database on Biological Field Stations
- Not Specified
+ The original author did not specify a license.
The Global Database on Biological Field Stations contains information on 1269 contemporary stations, their research domain, location, year of establishment, and affiliates.
Tydecks, L., Bremerich, V., Jentschke, I., Likens, G. E., & Tockner, K. (2016). Biological field stations: a global infrastructure for research, education, and public engagement. BioScience, 66(2), 164-171. (https://academic.oup.com/b…
- Publication Date
- Nov. 23, 2020, 10:18 a.m.
- freshwater , marine , monitoring , research , terrestrial
- environmental resources, protection and conservation. Examples: environmental pollution, waste storage and treatment, environmental impact assessment, monitoring environmental risk, nature reserves, landscape
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Updated As Deemed Necessary
- see Global Freshwater Biodiversity Atlas (http://atlas.freshwaterbiodiversity.eu/index.php/explore/freshwater-conservation-and-management/item/55-biological-field-stations) and http://bfs.igb-berlin.de/
- Data Quality
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data